|A Family Together Forever & Ever!
News Related Topics
For our friends in the media:
We welcome all inquiries from the media and
are happy to offer tie-in subject matter to
current stories being covered.
Donald and Sara Hassler have an open door
policy with all media and are available for
planned or last minute print, radio and
in-person interviews or related opportunities.
As members of the press, authors and
publishers, the Hasslers display themselves
as factual, intelligent, tactful, entertaining
and informative and are are happy to offer
tie-in subject matter to current stories being
covered. All inquires are welcome.
Topics about animals & pets that will leave your audience with
inspiration and hope!
The Hasslers have presented and written articles on the following topics:
- How to Fall Head Over Heels in Unconditional Love With Animals & Pets
- What's Hot & Whats Not — Pet Industry Trends
- The Value of the Human-Pet Bond
- Hope for Rescue & the Importance of Humane Education
- Growing Up With Companions — The Child-Pet Connection
- Get a Pet—Get Healthy! The Positive Impact Pets Have on our Health
- Communicating With Your Companions
- Defining the Term—How Do You Define Responsible Pet Ownership?
- Mixing Modalities & Complimentary Care for Companions
- Honoring Our Pets for the Holidays & Sentimental Gift Ideas
- The Allure of Adoption—Tips to Successful Pet Adoption
Please visit our Media and Newsroom list of general and related topics that the Hasslers
support and are available to present.
To see articles please visit our companion website:
|Commitment, responsibility, and love are the cornerstones of
pet ownership and the recipe for a lifetime of fun with
our animal companions whether they are
feathered, furry or finned.
is dedicated to helping parents and their children understand
that pet ownership is a lifelong commitment to care for and love
an animal. Loving Marley will delight, teach, and guide young
readers and new pet owners as they are introduced to the
day-by-day joys and trials that adopting a family pet brings.
Yeah! Topics about animals and pets that will leave
readers and listeners with inspiration and hope!
|Published by PugTale Publishing
Copyright 2007 PugTale Publishing
All rights reserved
the Responsible Pet Owner and Ask Aunt Martha... are published in print, in
Pug Talk magazine. Both periodical columns outreach to the public, are
informative for all issues relating to responsible pet ownership, and serve as
an open interactive discussion forum for readers.