|A Family Together Forever & Ever!
is dedicated to helping parents and their children understand
that pet ownership is a lifelong commitment to care for and love
an animal. Loving Marley will delight, teach, and guide young
readers and new pet owners as they are introduced to the
day-by-day joys and trials that adopting a family pet brings.
|Commitment, responsibility, and love are the cornerstones of
pet ownership and the recipe for a lifetime of fun with
our animal companions whether they are
feathered, furry or finned.
All across the globe numerous studies have shown that companion animals
have been a part of our lives for most of our recorded history. This bond
between people and pets has endured and is growing stronger. Today there is
substantial evidence, recognition and acceptance that pet ownership can have
a positive impact on our physical and psychological well being.
Did you know about the numerous benefits that loving a companion
animal offers us?
Studies have shown that pets can offer us mental, social and health benefits like:
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Reduced stress levels through the love of companionship.
- Increased psychological wellness by offering an interest in life beyond
- Increased physical exercise which helps prevent heart disease and fight
- Reduction in post-op recovery time.
- Aiding in emergency alerts of the onset of some medical conditions like
- Work to save lives in search and rescue efforts.
Studies have shown that pets can help us:
- Learn how to unconditionally accept and give love.
- Develop responsible, social, and humanitarian skills in our children.
- Aide in the healing process of psychological trauma and physical
- Enjoy better health by lowering our health care expenses.
Australia saved $3.86 billion of their national health care expenditures due to
the health benefits that pets and their companionship gave to their owners.
Responsible Pet Ownership & Health Benefits
|Published by PugTale Publishing
Copyright 2007 PugTale Publishing
All rights reserved